jenlar's adventure into excessive randomness: whatever's on my mind...

This is just a spot for my random musings on the things that I enjoy... family, friends, music, TV, pop culture, and all things Disney. I probably won't be doing any "deep thoughts" types of entries. It's all about having fun. Enjoy!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Two blogs in one day!!! Yaaay!!!

This is going to have a *lot* of pictures!
Tristan's birthday... he wanted his big train set up around the living room, other toys set up inside it, and to eat hamburgers in the middle of all of it. That's *exactly* what we did!











Jasmine, with her roses after her dancing recital.



















Jazzie, with her 5.5 pound bass.


















Tristan, the dirtiest boy ever, next to a picture of the dirtiest PawPaw ever.
















Me, and my almost-6-pound bass.














PawPaw, in a really good picture taken by Tristan.













A sorta cool picture of the cemetery, but not as cool as I had hoped...

No comments: