jenlar's adventure into excessive randomness: whatever's on my mind...

This is just a spot for my random musings on the things that I enjoy... family, friends, music, TV, pop culture, and all things Disney. I probably won't be doing any "deep thoughts" types of entries. It's all about having fun. Enjoy!

Monday, July 17, 2006

My latest finds...


Stuff from Goodwill:
Cambridge dayplanner, Mary Higgins Clark's Loves Music, Loves to Dance, old metal Swingline stapler that I intend to paint red & dare anyone to touch, cool metal 3x5 index card box, and an old bottle/can opener. Also, I got a Ty beanie baby for Jasmine but she's already made it comfy in her room :D





Stuff from the Big Flag flea market:
A whole tackle box full of stuff for $5. I think that I'll string beads on the fly line backing.

Boy... that sounds more redneck
than I wanted it to...

3 comments:

Bullet said...

*waves*!! Hi JEN!! "*My* Stapler!!!!!" ahaha

Bullet said...

Hi JEN!!!!! *waves* :D:D "My Stapler!!!!!"

Mirawyn said...

"I think that I'll string beads on the fly line backing." Oh, that is classic!