jenlar's adventure into excessive randomness: whatever's on my mind...

This is just a spot for my random musings on the things that I enjoy... family, friends, music, TV, pop culture, and all things Disney. I probably won't be doing any "deep thoughts" types of entries. It's all about having fun. Enjoy!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Yard Sale!

Here's some of the stuff that I got today. First picture is a cute horse sweater and little outfit from Talbot Kids, for my daughter.

Next is a cool plate and bowl by Johnson Bros. The pattern is Farmhouse Chic Silky Stripe, by Johnson Bros.

Next are assorted Christmas & holiday magazines, cookbooks, a plant book, and a copy of Red Dragon.

Then, also for my daughter, is a wipe-off board with the addition tables and a little what-not shelf, and a lamp that needs some work and a new shade. The cool stuffed tyrannosaurus rex is for my son.

The santa & pumpkin things are door hangings that need to be stitched, but I'm going to do something else with them.

The 3+ yards of Roy Rogers fabric was *finally* marked down to a reasonable price at Hobby Lobby, only $1/yard.

I also picked up new Easter baskets for both kids at Hobby Lobby, and matching ribbons for the pink one.

Last but not least, a model roller coaster that will take forever to put together.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for linking to www.junkin.tv jenlar! KEEP ON JUNKIN'!

-dave bird