jenlar's adventure into excessive randomness: whatever's on my mind...

This is just a spot for my random musings on the things that I enjoy... family, friends, music, TV, pop culture, and all things Disney. I probably won't be doing any "deep thoughts" types of entries. It's all about having fun. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

WildView game camera

Tristan got a really cool motion-activated camera for Christmas. It's a weatherproof camera for taking pictures of deer, bears, moose, or anything else that wanders by. Last night we got this:



Tristan decided that we needed to get pictures of *something* so we mounted the camera in front of our bird feeder. He got a few good shots! Check out the bluebird, the purple finch, and the little woodpecker!





...and in this picture, you can just *barely* see the male bluebird's mate through the practically empty feeder. Jazzie & Tristan have been watching them come & go from one of the bluebird boxes on the treeline of the woods:


That's all for now. We'll mount the camera again in the morning & see what we get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the first little wild thing!

me (BC)