jenlar's adventure into excessive randomness: whatever's on my mind...

This is just a spot for my random musings on the things that I enjoy... family, friends, music, TV, pop culture, and all things Disney. I probably won't be doing any "deep thoughts" types of entries. It's all about having fun. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day of School



We started school today, and I'm sure that I'd be killed if I didn't take pictures and post them immediately :D

School went great. Jasmine is helping me teach Tristan the basics of phonics which they both think is wonderful. Tristan's school day is a lot shorter than Jasmine's (1 hour vs. 4) so most of the time Jasmine and I are still one-on-one.


















Now, everyone who knows these two understands that they get pretty furious and/or silly after about the millionth picture. That's when I snapped the last two pictures. Jazzie made faces and Tristan had a complete fit... imagine that!

No comments: